Welcome to Blue Ridge Outfitters!
Blue Ridge Outfitters is located in Page County, in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We offer both “guided” and “non-guided” hunts. Our include bear, deer, turkey, and predator hunts.
Family Special – Half Price Deal! Contact Terry for details. RESERVE NOW!
A Great Turkey Hunt
“Went out with Terry this past weekend for some spring turkey hunting and I was not disappointed. We saw a few the first morning along with some deer but weren’t able to take any shots. The next morning Terry called in a gobbler and I was able to bag it. It was just a jake but I was more than happy with the experience that Terry provided. I will be coming back during the fall to go after some whitetail and black bear.” – Baird Clinkscales
Ask us about Family Specials as well. Call today at 540-778-2116 or 540-244-8433
Our Blue Ridge Outfitters guides are very professional. They will help you as much as they can while you hunt with us.
- We try to make your hunt a great time.
- We will do our best to see that you go home with the game you came to hunt.
- We monitor our properties all year so we know what is there and how to manage the game for your success.
- Food plots are well taken care of in the off season.
- We use game cameras to let us know when the game is coming.
- We often move tree stands to where game is located for our hunters.
- We offer a hot lunch on our trips. We can make arrangements to eat at a local restaurant or we can pre-order a lunch for you and bring it right to the stand
- We require a 50% deposit on all hunts.
- Deposit is not refundable.
- The balance due is payable on the morning of the hunt.
- If for some reason you can’t make your trip, we will try arrange another date if we have an opening.