Welcome to Blue Ridge Outfitters!
Blue Ridge Outfitters is located in Page County, in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We offer both “guided” and “non-guided” hunts. Our include bear, deer, turkey, and predator hunts.
Our Blue Ridge Outfitters guides are very professional. They will help you as much as they can while you hunt with us.
We try to make your hunt a great time. And we will do our best to see that go home with the game you came to hunt.
- We monitor our properties all year so we know what is there and to manage the game for your success.
- Food plots are well taken care of in the off season.
- We use game cameras to let us know when the game is coming.
- We often move tree stands to where game is for our hunters.
- We offer a hot lunch on our trips. We can make arrangements to eat at a local restaurant or we can pre-order a lunch for you and bring it right to the stand.
All of our hunters who kill any game, have the option of getting the game processed any way they like. The skinning and quartering is done free of charge. There is a $60.00 charge for burger, steaks, etc.
If you prefer to take your catch to a local taxidermist, we can also do that for you.
- We require a 50% deposit on all hunts.
- Deposit is not refundable.
- The balance due is payable on the morning of the hunt.
- If for some reason you can’t make your trip, we will try arrange another date if we have an opening.